20100613

Came June.

Hmmm June has been filled with WORK && PESOS. . . .
Yepp i chasing CHEEESE , . . . .MOUSE !
lol sooo that was lame but Yeeaaa, I went to go see thee Karate Kid the other
day, and ummm, well, the movie was. . . . . . AMAZINGGG ! i loved it. . .
I wass so HAPPY and PROUD of Jaden's Character lol &&the little Chinese
girl in the movie her hair was so CHIC, OMG that was the cutest and INNOVATIVE
haircut ever lol. .

SOOoo GUESS WHAT ?
WHAT ?
I'm GOING to California !!!
No WAY ?!
YESSS WAAAAAAAAY ! :D
SOoo yeaa i'm really excited i can't wait Its gonna be great no matter what YO sooo yep
I gotta save up on the CHEDDAR cause i want to go shopping ! Andd havee alot of money to
Spend !. . . .
I"M OFF tomorrow hopefully me and thee BESTIE , can go to thee mall, i've been neglested lately
: (

Well Anyways I'm O U T, thats Goodbye in English lmbo
lATER !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home